Last updated January 14th, 2019
- Temple University (August 2017 - May 2021)
- BBA in Economics
- Minor in Computer Science
Professional and Volunteer Experience
- Creative Synergy Media LLC, Technical Director (October 2018 - Present)
- Temple University Department of Neuroscience, Laboratory Technician (August 2017 - Present)
- University of Pennsylvania Center for Neurobiology and Behavior (CNB), Laboratory Technician (July 2015 - August 2017)
- The Temple News, Photographer (October 2017 - December 2018)
- Proficiency in intermediate level Spanish
- Website administration and design via wimmerlab.org and leroyjohnsonart.org
- Over five years of photography experience, specializing in the outdoors
- C. A. Pierce. (2017, November 14). On-Campus Construction Underway. [Color Photograph] The Temple News, p. 1.
- J. J. Maurer, C. A. Turner, J. D. Wolfheimer, C. A. Pierce, M. E. Wimmer, and H. D. Schmidt. Paternal nicotine self-administration is associated with increased nicotine taking and anxiety-like behaviors in offspring. Society for Neuroscience, 46th Annual Meeting; San Diego, CA (November, 2016).